Download iOS 8.4.1 For Free Directly From Apple Website
Here will Download iOS 8.4.1 Version also for free. So the iOS 8.4.1 version which Apple has released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch a while ago has to offer many bug fixes centered around Apple Music due to the many problems which the iCloud Music Library and the playlists had. Also in addition to all of this, several important security updates were included in the iOS 8.4.1 release which made it likeably update for the users.
On every Apple device you wish to install this update you will be required also to have at least 550 MB of free space. Before making the installation, you will need to make a security back up of your device in case something goes wrong with the installation procedure.
The easiest way to update is to use the OTA mechanism on your Apple device. OTA download is around 225 MB in size and it will require a reboot before the installation.
To begin to follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings on your device and after that go to General
- Select Software Update and click on Download and Install
It is also possible to download and install the iOS 8.4.1 Update via iTunes from any computer. So the only requirement is to connect your iPhone and computer via USB cable connection and to run iTunes on Windows or Mac OS X.
Direct Download iOS 8.4.1 IPSW File
So the IPSW firmware files are available on the Apple servers and to save them on your computer you will have to right-click on them and select the option “Save As”. Also while saving the file make sure that it has a .ipsw extension.
- 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- (5th generation)
- (6th generation)
- (6th generation Cellular)
- (5th generation GSM Cellular)
- 4th generation Wi-Fi)
- (Wi-Fi + Dualband Cellular)
- (GSM Cellular)
- (CDMA Cellular)
- (Wi-Fi Rev A 2,4)
- (Wi-Fi 2,1)
Almost all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models are compatible with this update also.
So this method also requires a USB connection and iTunes to activate the device. Because if you like to download iOS 9 go here on this link.
Improvements and Fixes
- iOS 8.4.1 offers Fixes and improvements to Apple Music
- Fixes in iCloud Music Library
- Added music issue in Apple Music was resolved
- There is a method to add new songs to new playlists even if there are not any playlists to choose from
- The issue of showing different artwork for different album or device is resolved
- Problems for artists while posting to Connect were solved also
- The problem when tapping Love does not work while listening to Beats 1 was solved
- You can find more info about the security content on the update on this official website:
Also, another very important security update that comes with iOS 8.4.1 is the jailbreak patch. This means that if you already have an iOS 8.4 jailbreak you should avoid at all costs updating to iOS 8.4.1 if you want to keep the jailbreak.