HTC Unlock Bootloader Online Service Works With USB Cable
Unlocking your HTC bootloader can be extremely beneficial for all HTC phone users. However, that is not a simple task and don’t expect that you can do it just like that. If you ever decide to take all the advantages of HTC unlocked bootloader don’t turn to unchecked service providers. I am not saying that it is impossible but you need to be very careful about what service you will choose. Of the many HTC unlocking bootloader service that are available on the internet, only a few are legitimate ones. The other will charge you a lot of money and won’t unlock the bootloader of your HTC mobile device; others will charge you a lot of money and break your mobile device.
HTC Unlock Bootloader Info
You need a tool that will not drain you financially and perform the task successfully without damaging any of the partitions of your HTC phone. Once you remove the bootloader of your HTC mobile device you will be free to put custom ROMs on your device. The tool that is perfect for this job is no other than the HTC Unlock Bootloader tool. You can get this tool from this article from articles similar to this that are available on the internet of you can visit their website. The HTC Unlock Bootloader tool is constructed to be simple to use and easy to navigate.
However, you cannot rely on the HTC Unlock Bootloader tool solely to perform the task to the end. Some other manual things need to be done and you will know all about them if you decide to go with the HTC Unlock Bootloader tool and read the detailed instructions provided in the article. To complete the process of boot unlocking you will need to have two vital pieces of information: 1. the full name of your HTC mobile’s model and 2. the correct IMEI number of your device. (If you have the packaging box of your cell phone you will discover all the info you need if not visit the local shop of your carrier provider).
How To Use The HTC Unlock Bootloader Tool
- This tool you will find very easy if search on Google.
- Then select the model of your HTC mobile device and enter its correct IMEI number in the fields provided.
- Also, hit on the “Generate” button for an unlock code to be generated.
- The unlock code consists of both numbers and letters and should look something like A1234B567CDD7789Q.
- Then with this step, the manual part of the boot unlocking process starts and for starters, you will need to download and install the Android SDK app on your cell phone.
- Turn on the USB debugging option on your mobile device.
- Turn off your cell phone and connect it to your computer via USB cable and while doing so hit on the volume + button.
- Open the command window on the computer and open the platform-tools from the Android SDK tool.
- Enter the following: >fastboot devices
- Confirm that the answer you will give will be correct.
- Finally, enter another command here and this command should look something like>fastbook-I OxOfceoem HTC unlock bootloader A1234B567CDD7789Q
And that’s it! With entering the unlocking HTC code you received the whole bootloader process is complete.