How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4 For All iPhone Models From The Past
If you are a jailbreak fan and you have been eagerly waiting for the jailbreak iOS 8.4 untethered I am glad to inform you that it is now available. I will explain the entire procedure on how to Jailbreak your Apple device which runs on iOS 8.4 here.
Back in 2007 when Apple’s iPhone was first released, this device has shared many similarities with other smartphones but unlike them, the iPhone did not allow installing any third-party applications. Many iPhone users were frustrated by the fact that they were only able to install apps which Apple has developed and has shipped with the device. This was Apple’s security and lock mechanism, against hazardous codes that may be found inside of those third-party apps and the resources which Apple will have to spend to make a permanent check on those apps.
Back then, several developers have decided to join forces to make the addition of features and apps to the first generation of iPhone possible. This team known as the iPhone Dev-Team has used security exploits to gain root access to the iPhone’s file system. By doing this they have managed to make it possible to install apps and tweaks on the device.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4 Official Pieces of information
So back then it was really difficult to do the jailbreak.
But fortunately the jailbreak has evolved ever since then and now you can use a simple application to do the whole work for you.
We all know how much the iOS 8 users were waiting for the untethered iOS 8.4 jailbreak release and thankfully the wait is now over. If you have other iOS versions then it needs to make downgrade on your iOS version to iOS 8.4 to do the jailbreak.
From TaiG team have announced that they have released a tool. Tool for Windows which makes jailbreak. Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch which runs on iOS 8.4 and iOS 8.1.4 simple. Also, they have announced that they were working on the Mac tool and that it should be released soon as well.
- So backup your Apple device before you begin
- Then get the TaiG V 2.4.3 Windows – Here And for Mac TaiG V 1.0.0 – Here
- Also, turn the passcode off on your Apple device. You can do this by going to:
- Settings –>Passcode –> Enter your Passcode–>Turn Passcode Off–>Enter your Passcode. You will be required to disable the Find my iPhone feature as well. Go to Settings–>iCloud–>Find my iPhone–>Turn Passcode off
- Connect your Apple device to your computer and open the TaiG jailbreak tool
- Fromm DEB clicks on Cydia in order to install it. During the jailbreak procedure and after that press Start to initiate the process
- Wait while the procedure is taking place
- After that, you will see the Cydia icon in place of the Home screen which will enable you to install third-party apps tweaks and features on your Apple device.
This is all steps need to make jailbreak on iOS 8.4 for. Works on any Apple devices. If you are a user on Apple TV 3 here will find information. How to make an Apple TV 3 Jailbreak in a very easy way. When will be complete this process will see installed Cydia on your iPhone. Now is the need to install all sources. Install to allow installation’s on many other free Tweak and apps on your device. For the latest news please stay connect on our social networks. If you have any questions please write in comment bellow. We will respond to you as fast as possible.