Unlock Bootloader Code Generator Tool For Any Cell Phone
It is commonly known about the risks which come along with trying to unlock the bootloader on our smartphones. And do not get me wrong, this is still the case because there is a high possibility of ruin a perfectly good cell phone with one simple mistake.
But that does not mean that things have not changed a bit and that there have not been improvements made in this field. Fortunately enough, we have one amazing bootloader APK tool which can help you do this procedure in a much easier way on your brand cell phone like as Samsung, Huawei , LG , Sony, Nokia ,Microsoft, HTC, ZTE, Blackberry, Kyocera, Lenovo , Alcatel, Motorola , ASUS ,Xiaomi, Micromax, Acer, Toshiba and for the newest models.
How does it work?
To begin, first, you will have to download the bootloader tool on your computer or tablet. The installation interface is similar to any other normal application. You should not have any problems with this.
With the current bootloader, there are several great advantages that the users will get such as the option not to lose the settings of the cell phone, the user data, or all the third party applications found in the hardware store. And also, you can add custom ROMs into your cell phone’s drive.
Guide for using the Unlock Bootloader Application
If you want guaranteed success into using our application then you must comply with the instructions below.
Before you begin to make sure that you have the IMEI code of your smartphone. You must use it written down because this info is essential for the bootloader to work.
So without further ado let’s get started:
- Press the download links and get the Unlock Bootloader Generator app on your computer
- Install the program
- Run the Bootloader software
- Once the program is launched, the initial window will show you some empty fields requesting info such as the IMEI code of your smartphone, the brand, and model as well as the network carrier in use
- Press on Generate Code Now
- You should be given a code consisting of letters and numbers in the following format “35DFO756KA229F”
- Once you receive this code download and install the Android SDK
- Now enable USB debugging on your phone by accessing SettingsàDeveloper Options and sliding the slider to Enable position of USB Debugging
- Now, for the bootloader code generator, you must connect your cell phone and computer with a USB cable
- Once you have established the connection, turn your cell phone OFF
- Make sure that you press your smartphone Volume Up button at the same time when you connect the device with the USB cable
- Once you see that both devices are connected, open the CMD window on your computer and go to the Platform Tools folder found in the Android SDK folder
- Type this command “>Fastboot devices”
- Verify that you receive an answer without showing an error
- To finish the unlock bootloader process type this command:
Facebook -i OxOfce OEM unlock bootloader 35DFO756KA229
And that’s it, the device should be boot loaded.
List of supported bootloader smartphone models
Currently, the bootloader supports some of the most popular smartphone brands. Phones in the world among which the iPhone, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, Alcatel, Sony Xperia, Motorola, LG, ZTE, and Blackberry.
The bootloader application can be installed on any computer. Every computer which uses OS such as Windows or Linux is compatible.
As you can see there is nothing complicated with the bootloader APK process, just stick to the instructions provided and you will have guaranteed success.