How To Unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 By Tool With IMEI Entering Process
Looking for the right network unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 service can be annoying especially because there are so many unlocking services available on the internet. You can never be 100% which one of those services is the right one and deserves your trust. In this post, you will have the chance to learn all about the most reliable software solution we chose for you.
We know how hard it can be to roam from page to page without any positive results to cheer you up. That’s exactly why we decided to make your day and pick the best unlocking app for your locked mobile phone. Today I will explain how to unlock your Microsoft Lumia 550 with the online software tool.
How To Unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 Cell Phone
It is possible that some people don’t need to unlock their phones for as long as the contract with the carrier lasts.
Ignorance can sometimes be bliss, but in this case, it is far from it. Now that you know what the carriers charge you every month you shouldn’t stay a second with your Microsoft Lumia 550 locked. You can unlock it today and you can put a stop to the huge phone bills.
Your cell phone was never meant to be locked; there is no lock on the device when it comes out of the factory. It is the carriers that put the locks on so that they can keep you as their client. So, if the carriers put the lock on your Microsoft Lumia 550 they can take it off too.
You can try your luck and go to the carrier’s store and ask.
To be fair that is a lot of money in cash so this option is out of the question. Hence, we are rooting for option number three and that’s the software unlock tool. As I mentioned before there are thousands of unlocking tools available online. But you should know which one of those you should trust.
The best place to download the tool from is the official website www.unlockphonetool.com or from the link, I will provide here. On the official website, you will also find a video explaining the unlocking process from scratch. You cannot fail to unlock your Microsoft Lumia 550 with this tool.
The only thing you need is your strong will and determination that you want the lock on your Microsoft Lumia 550 erased. The Unlock Microsoft Lumia software tool is pretty much universal in the sense that is can be installed on all sorts of personal computers and even tablets. It also works without flaws on all operative systems like Linux, Windows, and iOS. Now that you know everything that you need to start the unlocking process, read the instructions below and stick to them when you perform the unlocking yourself.
How To Unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 instructions
- This tool you will find very easy if search on Google.
- Install the Unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 software tool on your Laptop, PC or tablet.
- Find the installed tool in your computer, should probably be on the desktop, and click twice on it to open.
- Connect your Microsoft Lumia 550(the one that you want to unlock obviously) to the computer where the unlocking tool is installed. Use a USB cable to make the connection between your phone and your computer.
- A second window will open before you asking you to fill in some information like:
- A) Country of purchase- here you need to enter the country where your Microsoft Lumia 550 was bought from. If you have your device second hand the best thing would be to ask the person who sold it to you. But if the phone works on only one SIM card in your country then that means the country of purchase is the country that you currently live in.
- B) Carrier- here you should enter the name that your device is locked to. If you are uncertain how to fill in this information just careful take out the SIM card that’s in your Microsoft Lumia 550 and you will see the logo of the carrier printed on it.
Unlocking Successfully Adding
C) IMEI number- this is the 15 digit code which serves as a sign f recognition for your device. You must get it right for the unlocking process to be successful.
- You need to click on the “unlock” button to receive an unlock code.
- Switch off your phone and in the stead of the old SIM card put a new one. It doesn’t necessarily come out of the wrapper but the new SIM must be from a different carrier than the old SIM.
- Turn on the Microsoft Lumia 550 device again and insert the unlock code at the request and click ok.
Unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 Supported Versions
- 550 XL
- Dual Sim
- XL Dual Sim
The unlocking process as simple as any software process can be. The only thing you need to be extra careful. When you are entering the codes. Both the IMEI code and the unlock code. Other than that there is nothing new or intimidating. When for those of us who are far from being IT specialists. You are probably very happy. You find the best tool to solve how to unlock Microsoft Lumia 550 cells. All that for free.