Unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro Bootloader Software For Free
You might be wondering why we need to unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro bootloader. Unlocking the bootloader on your HTC Desire 20 Pro, on the other hand, allows you to install custom software and gives you complete control over the phone. Parts of the pre-installed software might be modified, or the operating system could be replaced entirely.
Unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro Bootloader
An unlocked bootloader allows the user to make a variety of changes to the device that the OEM would not normally allow. Flashing modified ROMs, sideloading apps, flashing recoveries, and altering system parts are all examples of this.
It’s now easy to install custom ROMs on your device by unlocking HTC Desire 20 Pro bootloader. Through our most thoroughly and thoroughly tested and official product releases, we are proud to provide exceptional software experiences.
Before attempting to unlock your device’s bootloader, create a full backup of the system. When the bootloader is unlocked, the device will be restored to factory settings, which will erase all device settings, user data, third-party apps, and related data from the device’s hardware storage. If your device or part of it is encrypted, the decryption keys can also be destroyed, rendering the data cryptographically unusable.
You must follow the guidelines below if you wish to use our program successfully.
Before you begin, double-check that you have your smartphone’s IMEI code.
Step By Step Unlock Bootloader
- Click the download links to download the unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro Bootloader on your computer
- The first window will show you empty fields? They ask for information like your smartphone’s HTC Desire 20 Pro IMEI code, and network operator used? If this is ok fill it in and go to the next step.
- Click Generate Code Now – button.
- You will receive a code in the following format: “35DFO756KA229F” with the letters and numbers “35DFO756KA229F” Download and install Android SDK after you receive this code.
- Next, navigate to Settings Developer settings and drag the slider to Enable USB debugging location to enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect your phone and computer to produce the bootloader code.
- When using a USB cord to connect your device, make sure you click the volume up button on your smartphone at the same time.
- Open a CMD window on your PC!
- Verify that you obtain a response without an error by using the command “> Fastboot Devices.”
- Type the following command to finish the bootloader unlocking process: 35DFO756KA229 OxOfce OEM unlock bootloader Facebook -i.
Finally, the unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro bootloader software can be on practically any computer. Every computer that runs OS alongside Windows or Linux is compatible.
As you can see, the bootloader APK process is not difficult; simply follow the directions provided and you will have a successful outcome.