If you unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge with our Code Generator tool, then you will no longer need to worry about anything. Your device can easily be used on any network carrier, regardless of the country. The Unlock generator is no doubt one of the best tools, capable of providing the unlock solution.
And now thanks to our development team, you can easily buy a cheap locked Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge smartphone and unlock it permanently. Do not worry, this is not a scam, you will be able to use any SIM card from any mobile operator once you are done with the unlocking.
Instructions on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge
I will lead you through the entire unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge smartphone. Before you begin, you ought to know a few simple things about your device. First of all, it is important to know the origin of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge. You will need to find out which mobile carrier it was first locked on. If you have bought it via a second-hand retailer, you can use our network carrier checker tool to find out.
Now about the unlock Samsung Galaxy S8. Do not worry too much, because this is a simple procedure which many people do it very often. And most importantly, you will not have to spend a single dime to obtain the unlock for your Samsung Galaxy device.
Unlock Guide for Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge
- Country to which your device was sold and locked for the first time
- Current network carrier to which your smartphone is locked to
- The IMEI code of your device
After you have obtained the info required above, then you can proceed with the unlock procedure for your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge.
Step by step Instructions:
Before we start, please note that you will need to download the code generator tool on your computer. Do not worry, it is free and it is compatible with any operative system. It works perfectly fine on MAC and Windows.
- After the Unlock generator is installed on your computer you can start the unlock Galaxy S8 by launching the program (double click on the icon)
- Fill in the required info (the three info you have obtained previously) about your device
- If you do not know the IMEI code just dial the number *#06# and it will be displayed on your smartphone screen
- Add the country
- Add the network to which the device is locked to
- Double-check and see that all the info is correctly entered
- Press on the Unlock Now button
- Wait several minutes while the unlock procedure is being initialized (the delivery time depends on the carrier to which the device is locked to)
- The unlock code for your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge will be shown on your computer screen once the procedure is completed
- Restart your Smartphone
- Enter the code you have just received
- And that s it, you have successfully unlocked your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge. Congratulations!!!
So from this point on, you will not have to worry about any limits or restrictions that may be imposed by the network carriers on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge. Finally, it will be unlocked permanently, and you can use a SIM card from any mobile operator you want. Give it a try, it is free!!!