Jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.2 – Download Pangu
This is an Official guide on how to Jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.2 by Pangu Tool. After a long development period and testing now we can finally proudly confirm that the Pangu Jailbreak works on iOS 7.1.2 for iPhone 4 as well as newer models.
The release of the Pangu untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 last week came as a big surprise to the jailbreak community and as it seems it also struck Apple too. Most of the community knew that the release of the Pangu Jailbreak on the market for iPhone iOS 7.1.2 was inevitable, but still knowing that the untethered jailbreak tool is quickly gaining popularity it was to be expected that Apple would try to do something and plug the exploit just as it was set to fix the email attachment encrypting bug.
But luckily for the community of iPhone users, though, this was not the case and so far the IOS 7.1.2 can be jailbreaked using an already existing method which was made available by the Chinese Jailbreak community.
I have prepared a special tutorial that you will need to comply with to jailprocedure very quickly.
Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.2 by Pangu Software
This guide is meant for iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.2 but you can also jailbreak other newer models as well. You can jailbreak the iPad and iPod touch too.
How to jailbreak the device untethered with Pangu on Mac and Windows:
- Make sure that you create a backup for all of your data via iCloud or your Mac
- Download Pangu for Windows or Mac OS X from our links.
- Connect your iOS device with your computer and run the Pangu jailbreak tool.
- Now, click on the Jailbreak button and go to Settings>General>Data and Time and change your date to June 2, 2014, and set the time to 20.30.
- Now your device will Auto-Reboot. When the reboot is complete you will see the Pangu Logo on the screen of your device. Tap it.
All of the jailbreak processes is very simple, just follow the steps as described above.
If you have any questions you can contact our support center, or you can leave a comment below.
Make sure that you follow us on the major social networks: Facebook/ Twitter.