How To Buy US Games By Digital PSN In India Very Cheaply
Learn how to buy US games by digital PSN in India? Many people have been asking questions on why the Indian Playstation Network (PSN) does not wanna accept debit cards from banks like SBI and HDFC. Knowing that Sony has been taking its time working on this issue and finding a way to ensure the widespread support for cards issued from banks in India, there is still a way to get your digital purchases like PS + subscriptions or PSN only games such as Call of Duty Black Ops III-Awakening DLC.
Currently, in India, PSN does not have prepaid cards or store credit, however, fortunately, the Free PSN Codes does and it can be used through sites like Play Asia or Amazon.com. It is required from you to dedicate only a few minutes of your time and you will be able to make your card work online.
This guide consists of two steps:
- So, first of all, you will need to create a US PSN account
- Then second, you will need to purchase game codes or US PSN store credit via Amazon
Create a US PSN Account
- So sign out of your existing account on your PS3, PS4 or PS vita console
- Then choose to Create User
- Also, set the region to the United States and fill in the details as applicable
- Then in the address field, select a state and write the Zip Code. From personal experience, I have been able to sign up with a false street name
- Also once you finish setting up your address, you will need to put your credit card details ( you should skip this step, unless you have a US credit card), select your PSN ID, and opt-out of marketing emails
- Finally congrats you have now created a US PSN account
Purchase game codes from Amazon.com
- Log on to your Amazon account (if you don’t have to create a new one)
- You can enter a random address based on US landmarks and information for such you can find online. If you have used a global shipping address like Borderlinx or ShopAndShip you can use the address which was provided to you as your legitimate Amazon shipping address
- GO to the Playstation section of Amazon digital games and select the game you want. The Indian credit/debit cards will work fine as long as you have saved a US address. You can claim the code on your console thru the store section or from your browser
Please remember that you are unable to use the same email address as on your Indian Account. This means that they will only work with games that are from the same region. How did this method work for you? Did you manage to buy US digital PSN games? Please let us know in the comments.