How To Downgrade iOS 9.1 To iOS 9.0.2 Following Steps
This is the best options fast and easy to downgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 step by step. If you want to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch then first you will have to get the iOS 9.0.2 version. So if you already have the iOS 9.1 version on your Apple device you will need to downgrade it to iOS 9.0.2. I will explain to you in my complete step by step guide how to do the task. It is quite an easy procedure, it will not take a long time and what is important is safe and secure.
There are many reasons why it is better to have the iOS 9.0.2 version at this moment. You probably know that the iOS 9.1 still cannot be jailbreak and if you decide to downgrade back to iOS 9.0.2 you can easily perform the jailbreak process using Pangu 9. And we all know what kind of advantages the jailbroken device has to offer.
Please remember that currently is possible to downgrade from iOS 9.1 back to iOS 9.0.2 because Apple is still keeping the signing window open for the 9.0.2 firmware. Once Apple shuts down this window (which can happen at any time) you will not be able to downgrade back to iOS 9.0.2.
Requirements For Downgrade iOS 9.1 To iOS 9.0.2
- So you will need the iOS 9.0.2 IPSW file specific for your Apple device.
- Finally newest iTunes 12.3.1 version for Windows or Mac which is compatible with iOS 9.
- Then you will need backup. You already have made a backup on iOS 9.1. You should know that you will unable to restore it on an earlier version like iOS 9.0.2. So instead of making iCloud/iTunes backup you should sync the data individually to iCloud or iTunes instead or save the data manually on your computer.
Start Downgrade iOS 9.1 To iOS 9.0.2
- 1: First disable Passcode/Touch ID. You can do this by going to settings-Touch ID and Passcode and tap to turn Passcode Off.
- 2: Disable Find my iPhone feature: Go to Settings-iCloud-Find my iPhone and just disable it
- 3: Connect your computer and iPhone
- 4: Start iTunes. Press on the device icon found on the top left corner. Press the Summary tab found in the left panned under Settings
Once you are at this step you should be able to see the details of the connected iPhone or other iOS device and the current version of the iOS.
- Step 5: If you use Mac hold down the Alt Key and click Restore iPhone/ for Windows Users hold down the Shift key
- Step 6: Now find the IPSW file which you have previously downloaded for your iOS device and select it. After the selection is made iTunes will start the downgrade process to iOS 9.0.2. All in all, the entire process should take around 10-15 minutes so if things go slowly please be patient. Once the restore process is completed, your device will be automatically rebooted and it will run again on the iOS 9.0.2.
Make for the new Apple TV 4 Jailbreak, here not is need to make any downgrade. Our software for this apple device working very good and fast for all iOS versions. If you have any questions about how to make downgrade on your Apple device. Please contact us at any time. Write in comment bellow we will replay to you at any time. For the latest news for any iOS versions, follow our site on our social networks. We will share here all our news with a tech story. We hope to help you in this guide to downgrade your iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 version.